Bail Bonds — The Carroll Collins Way
Services And Our Approach
- Explain each step in the process, answering ALL of your questions.
- We’ll start the process over the phone and move quickly to write the bond.
- Fast, efficient bail bonds within Florida and most other states.
- Bail bond information and advice.
- Warrant checks and walk throughs.
- Debit/Credit card payments by phone.
- Flexible payments & collateral arrangements available.
- We accept cash, check, money orders & debit/credit cards (MC, Visa, Discover, and Amex).
- Will exchange cash or credit card bonds into surety.
- Bond hearing testimony.
Are there Sheriff Deputies, Police Officers or U.S. Marshals banging on your door? Check with us to run a warrant check! We are able to check warrants Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, to see if you have any warrants for your arrest. We’ll need your full name and date of birth. Under certain circumstances we can check warrants after hours.
If there is a warrant – take care of it easily and quickly without the drama or embarrassment of law enforcement officers coming to your home or work. Once we have the warrant information, we’ll discuss the details and flexible payment and collateral terms available for your bonds, finish your paperwork and escort you to the jail. The self surrender process typically takes 1.5 to 2 hours.